Fennel has been used for centuries for its various benefits and is even mentioned in one of the oldest known medical records, Ebers Papyrus. The oil’s sweet and earthy scent can be used to uplift the mind and energize the body.
Out of stock
Sweet Fennel oil is known for its balancing properties that can be especially helpful with minor symptoms associated with menstruation, like cramps and mild mood changes. The oil can be used to promote normal circulatory, respiratory, and digestive system function. When used topically, it can help soothe sore muscles and calm the body.
• Rub 2-3 drops of Sweet Fennel oil on the stomach or lower abdomen to help provide temporary relief from minor menstrual cycle symptoms, including menstrual cramping
• Add 1-2 drops of Sweet Fennel oil to Zija’s Daily Tea or your favorite warm drink to promote normal digestion
• Diffuse Sweet Fennel oil in an Améo diffuser to uplift and energize the mind and body
• Add 1-2 drops of Sweet Fennel oil to culinary dishes to enhance flavors
• Massage Sweet Fennel oil into feet to help aid in common menstrual cycle symptoms
Note: Améo Sweet Fennel oil should be used for aromatic, topical, and dietary supplement use only. If pregnant or under the care of a physician, consult your medical practitioner prior to use. Améo Sweet Fennel oil is considered generally safe for use with children aged 2 and above. If any reaction or adverse effect occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.