Known as the “herb of remembrance,” Rosemary oil was considered sacred by ancient Greeks, Romans, Egyptians and Hebrews. It has been used as a natural remedy for centuries. Rosemary essential oil blends well with Thyme, Lemongrass, True Lavender and Peppermint oils, creating rich aromas and limitless applications.
|Discount Based on Quantity||3 - 5||5 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||6 - 11||7 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||12 - 1000||10 %|
With a wide array of benefits, Rosemary oil is very popular among both novice and expert oil users. Health benefits include hair growth stimulation, boosted mental activity, and the promotion of normal respiratory function. It is also used topically in skin and beauty regimens. Rosemary oil is rich in antioxidants, which protect cells from damaging free radicals.
• Massage a few drops of Rosemary oil into the feet daily, or take as a supplement in an Améo Veggie Cap, to provide your body with valuable antioxidants
• Add a few drops of Rosemary oil to your daily shampoo, or massage directly into the scalp, to stimulate hair growth naturally
• Rub 1-2 drops of Rosemary oil into palms and inhale to promote mental clarity and confidence • Rub a few drops of Rosemary oil directly onto affected areas of skin to help reduce the appearance of cellulite
• Diffuse Rosemary, Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Lemon oils in an Améo diffuser to cleanse the air in your home, office or car
• Dilute 5 drops of Rosemary oil, 3 drops of Peppermint oil, and 4 drops of True Lavender oil with 1 teaspoon of Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil and rub on sore feet after a walk or run
ORIGIN / EXTRACTION PROCESS
The botanical used to create this oil was grown in Tunisia, Morocco, and it was extracted by steam distillation.
Note: Améo Rosemary oil should be used for aromatic, topical, and dietary supplement use only. If pregnant or under the care of a physician, consult your medical practitioner prior to use. Améo Rosemary oil is considered generally safe for use with children aged 2 and above. If any reaction or adverse effect occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.