It contains a lush array of nature-derived, nourishing ingredients such as carrot and cucumber, sunflower and coconut oils, shea butter, and pomegranate to provide environmental protection, balanced repair, manageability, and vibrant shine for all hair types.
Out of stock
What is enummi Conditioner?
No matter where you live, day-to-day exposure to harsh environmental elements can damage your hair. Add to that coloring, chemical treatment, heated styling, sun exposure, and pollution, and it’s no wonder your hair can feel dry, damaged, and completely lifeless. enummi Hair Care products work to help maintain great-looking hair, no matter your hair type.
enummi Conditioner is a moisture-balanced, silicone-free hair conditioner created for all hair types. This unique formula features essential hair vitamins, proteins, amino acids, antioxidants, and a bountiful garden of nature-derived, nourishing ingredients from plants and fruits. It provides environmental protection, balanced repair, manageability, and vibrant shine to your hair.
• Effortlessly disperses through and saturates hair for fast-action conditioning and moisturizing
• Provides a moisture-balanced, silicone-free formula that rinses beautifully and supports against buildup
• Minimizes color fading and static, and eases hair and scalp dryness
• Improves manageability and smoothness
• Offers protection from environmental damage, combing, and heat styling
Did You Know?
enummi Conditioner contains a bountiful garden of nature-derived plant and fruit ingredients. Think of it as your very own hair salad! It’s appropriate for use on all hair types and is great for the entire family.
Primary Support: Hair Care
Recommended Use: After using enummi® Shampoo, massage the desired amount of conditioner into wet hair, saturating it from roots to ends. Leave on for 1–3 minutes and rinse. This product can be used as a leave in conditioner one to two times per week for dry or damaged hair.
• Certified 4Life Transfer Factor®—This product features a proprietary concentrate of ultra-filtered transfer factors and other natural components from cow colostrum, as well as patented OvoFactor® (a concentrate of transfer factors and other natural components from chicken egg yolk). Together these ingredients help create a formula that feels luxurious and has a good dispersion.
• Hydrolyzed Soy Protein—This protein is rich in amino acids and offers repairing and strengthening benefits to hair.
• Panthenol—A vitamin B-derived ingredient, humectant, emollient, and moisturizer. Pathenol supports the hair and scalp against dehydration. It acts as a lubricant on the skin surface, prompting a soft and smooth appearance. Panthenol also helps the skin maintain a healthy appearance.
• Retinyl Palmitate—A vitamin a source providing antioxidant properties. Vitamin A can help hair feel more abundant.
• Tocopherol (vitamin E)—This superior antioxidant provides protection, preserves moisture levels, and maintains a natural barrier for the hair.
• Aloe (Aloe barbadensis)—Aloe has the unique ability to retain water, enabling it to survive in dry climates. It contains beautypromoting components, such as vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and essential amino acids, and it helps protect the hair against dryness.
• Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) Seed Oil— Commonly referred to as sunflower oil, this light-colored oil comes from the seeds of the sunflower plant. It provides a rich source of unsaturated linoleic, oleic fatty acids, and vitamin E. Sunflower seed oil is nourishing to hair and scalp.
• Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii)— This rich and elegant butter acts as an exceptional hair protectant and moisturizer.
• Olive Fruit Extract (Olea europaea)—This nutritious ingredient moisturizes and protects hair against environmental stresses.
• Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract—Commonly referred to as green tea extract, Camellia sinensis is often used to protect and condition the scalp and hair, and it can also help promote stronger, shinier, and more voluminous hair. Emollients like green tea extract lie on the surface of the hair and help prevent water loss.
• Laminaria digitata Extract—Often referred to as Kelp thallus, this extract is used as an antiseptic, calmer, and antioxidant. It contains omega-3, docosahexaenoic acid and DHA, which can be used for nourishing the hair.
• Punica granatum Extract—Also known as pomegranate, this antioxidant contains vitamins A, C, and E and is also a good source of folic acid. It has been known to prevent dyed hair from fading.
• Linum usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract—This extract contains antioxidants and imparts shine to the hair while promoting healthy abundance and delaying the look of graying or age-related hair discoloration. Also known as flaxseed, it acts as a shine enhancer, assists with control of scalp flaking, and stimulates hair follicles to promote overall healthy-looking hair. Flaxseed releases a powerful lignin, which makes a natural and nourishing, alcohol-free fixative for the hair.
• Citric Acid—Obtained from fruit juice, this plant acid serves as a natural preservative and astringent, and it balances the pH of the skin.
• Cocos nucifera (coconut) Oil—Coconut oil has moisturizing properties and serves as a good hair conditioner because it coats the hair shaft and helps it hold on to moisture. It also creates healthier, shinier hair and is used to condition dry and damaged hair.
• Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil— Derived from the seeds of evergreen jojoba shrub, and is one of the most nutrient rich botanical oils. Jojoba can penetrate the hair cuticle and strengthen hair fibers from the inside. It also hydrates hair from the inside of the hair shaft. It helps repair hair damage from heat and styling.
• Daucus carota sative (carrot)—This ingredient yields an essential oil rich in beta carotene, orange or red compounds that are precursors to vitamin A and occur naturally in the plant. Also high in vitamin E, carrot oil supports healthy sebum levels in dry scalp and skin.
• Cucumis sativus (cucumber) Fruit Extract—This extract contributes hydrating and moisturizing benefits similar to that of aloe vera juice. Its increased hydration and light skin barrier protection qualities make this plant ingredient ideal for skin and hair treatments.
• Ulva lactuca Extract—An edible seaweed found at the low tide line of beaches in the northern Atlantic Ocean. Ulva lactuca extract moisturizes hair and scalp.
INGREDIENTS: Water, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, cetrimonium chloride, glycol stearate, phenoxyethanol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, caprylyl glycol, stearalkonium chloride, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, citric acid, glycerin, UltraFactor XF® (colostrum), OvoFactor® (egg yolk extract), hydrolyzed soy protein, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) fruit, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, retinyl palmitate, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, panthenol, Cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, Daucus carota (carrot) root extract, Ulva lactuca extract, Camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, Laminaria digitata (kelp) extract, Linum Usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, Olea europaea (olive) fruit extract, and Punica granatum (pomegranate) extract.