YLANG YLANG COMPLETE
Known for its charming and romantic scent, Ylang Ylang Complete essential oil is a natural aphrodisiac. It also offers numerous topical and therapeutic properties and uses.
|Discount Based on Quantity||3 - 5||5 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||6 - 11||7 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||12 - 1000||10 %|
Ylang Ylang Complete oil helps release feelings of tension and irritation; it does so by naturally calming one’s heartbeat and breathing patterns. Ylang Ylang Complete oil has been used throughout the world, especially in Asia, to promote thicker, healthier hair. It is also used in anti-aging health and beauty regimens.
• Gently massage Ylang Ylang Complete oil into the shoulders, back or feet to promote feelings of peacefulness
• Rub 1-2 drops of Ylang Ylang Complete oil over the heart, or diffuse with an Améo diffuser, to encourage emotional balance
• Place 1-2 drops of Ylang Ylang Complete oil in your face lotion or cleanser and apply normally to help balance the moisture level of overly dry or overly oily skin
• Massage 1-2 drops of Ylang Ylang Complete oil into the back of the neck or soles of the feet before bed to promote relaxation
• Rub 1-2 drop Ylang Ylang Complete oil into palms and inhale to decrease worry, tension, stress, grief, anxiety or anger
• Add a few drops of Ylang Ylang Complete oil to your daily shampoo, or massage directly into the scalp, to stimulate hair growth naturally
• Massage 1-2 drops of Ylang Ylang Complete oil over the heart center to encourage open-heartedness
ORIGIN / EXTRACTION PROCESS
The botanical used to create this oil was grown in Madagascar, Nosy Be, and it was extracted by steam distillation.
Note: Améo Ylang Ylang Complete oil should be used for aromatic and topical use only. If pregnant or under the care of a physician, consult your medical practitioner prior to use. Améo Ylang Ylang Complete oil is considered generally safe for use with children aged 2 and above. If any reaction or adverse effect occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.