Vetiver essential oil—nicknamed the “oil of tranquility”—has been used for centuries by various people and cultures. Its extensive uses continue to be popular today. The oil is extracted, through a very particular and lengthy process, from the roots of the grass-like vetiver plant native to India. Its musty scent is a distinct combination of earthy and citrusy tones. Vetiver oil has many cosmetic, aromatic, and hygienic benefits and uses.
|Discount Based on Quantity||3 - 5||5 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||6 - 11||7 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||12 - 1000||10 %|
Vetiver oil was originally used primarily for its varied healing properties; today, its uses go much further than that, also providing emotional and spiritual benefits to many. Vetiver oil’s calming properties have been effective with children and minors and providing people of all ages with a clear and revitalized mindset.
• Mix 1 drop of Vetiver oil with 3 drops of carrier oil and apply to a freshly washed face to help cleanse the skin
• Massage 1-2 drops of Vetiver oil over the heart center to ground the body
• Add 1-2 drops of Vetiver oil to your lotion and apply normally to add moisture to dry skin and help reduce the appearance of stretch marks, cellulite, and wrinkles
• Diffuse Vetiver oil in an Améo diffuser to promote a feeling of relaxation
• Rub 1-2 drops of Vetiver oil into palms and inhale, or apply to your shirt collar, to promote a sense of balance
• Place 1-2 drops of Vetiver oil on your pillow before bed to promote more relaxation
ORIGIN / EXTRACTION PROCESS The botanical used to create this oil was grown in Haiti, and it was extracted by steam distillation.
Note: Améo Vetiver oil should be used for aromatic, topical, and dietary supplement use only. If pregnant or under the care of a physician, consult your medical practitioner prior to use. Améo Vetiver oil is considered generally safe for use with children aged 2 and above. If any reaction or adverse effect occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.