Known as one of nature’s most fragrant and versatile oils, True Lavender offers a wide array of aromatic, topical and internal uses. It also plays well with others, combining flawlessly with almost all oils including Lemon, Peppermint, Orange, Grapefruit, Rosemary, Bergamot and Roman Chamomile.
|Discount Based on Quantity||3 - 5||5 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||6 - 11||7 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||12 - 1000||10 %|
Lavender oil has been used for thousands of years to calm and relax the mind and body. Its sweet, soothing aroma can help improve balance, energy, and overall well-being. It is also highly sought-after for use in skin care, beauty, and natural cleaning products. True Lavender oil may be used to soothe occasional cuts, bruises and skin irritations. It has recently become popular in kitchens and restaurants worldwide as a way to add variety and rich flavor to dishes.
• Diffuse True Lavender oil in an Améo diffuser to freshen the air in and uplift the mood of your home, office, or other areas
• Add a few drops of True Lavender oil to a warm bath or rub onto your chest, neck, feet, pillows or bedding to promote relaxation before and during sleep
• Massage a small amount of True Lavender oil on or around skin irritations, bug bites, acne, minor cuts, and bruises to improve the look and feel of skin
• Rub True Lavender oil on chapped lips or skin to moisturize and condition them
• Add a few drops of True Lavender oil to grilled vegetables, meat, seafood or dessert dishes to enhance their flavor naturally
• Put one or two drops of True Lavender oil in an Améo Veggie Cap and take by mouth—or add to your favorite beverage like SuperMix, XM+ Energy Mix, Daily Tea, or Premium Tea—to consume as a natural dietary supplement
• Massage 4-6 drops of True Lavender oil into overused muscles to ease muscle tension
• Gently apply a few drops of True Lavender oil to sunburned skin to reduce redness, ease inflammation, and cool the affected area
• Massage 1-3 drops of True Lavender oil on temples, over sinuses, and on the forehead to ease tension
• Rub 1-2 drops of True Lavender oil into palms and inhale, or cup in front of someone else’s nose, to relieve shock
• Mix a few drops of True Lavender, Lemon, Tangerine, and Grapefruit oils with distilled water in a mister and spray in bathrooms, kitchens, locker rooms, and other areas to cleanse and fight unpleasant odors
• Dilute 4 drops of True Lavender oil, 3 drops of Peppermint oil, and 5 drops of Rosemary oil with 1 teaspoon of carrier oil and rub on sore feet after a walk or run
ORIGIN / EXTRACTION PROCESS
The botanical used to create this oil was grown in Bulgaria, and it was extracted by steam distillation.
Note: Améo True Lavender oil should be used for aromatic, topical, and dietary supplement use only. If pregnant or under the care of a physician, consult your medical practitioner prior to use. Améo True Lavender oil is considered generally safe for use with children aged 2 and above. If any reaction or adverse effect occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.