Thyme essential oil, which has a warm and spicy aroma, has been used for centuries by various cultures. Ancient Greeks would bathe in Thyme before battle to promote courage. Ancient Egyptians used Thyme oil for embalming. It also has a long history of use in cooking and aromatherapy.
|Discount Based on Quantity||3 - 5||5 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||6 - 11||7 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||12 - 1000||10 %|
Thyme oil contains thymol, which has natural cleansing attributes; this makes it a great alternative to harsh chemicals for cleaning the body, home, or any other dwelling spaces. When used aromatically or topically, Thyme oil clears the mind and can provide a sense of direction to the soul. It is also rich in antioxidants, which protect cells from damaging free radicals.
• Add a few drops of Thyme oil to warm water and use to clean and freshen floors, countertops, appliances, and other areas of the home— especially kitchens and bathrooms
• Add 2-3 drops of Thyme oil to Daily Tea to promote normal respiratory function
• Apply diluted Thyme oil topically as needed to reduce body odor naturally and effectively
• Add a few drops of Thyme oil to an Améo Veggie Cap and consume, or place a single drop on the tongue, to eliminate bad breath
• Diffuse Thyme oil in an Améo diffuser during the winter months to support the immune system
• Mix 10-20 drops of Thyme oil with 1 cup of water and spray around doors and windows for natural pest control
• Add a few drops of Thyme oil to heart-healthy cooking oils and drizzle over roasted vegetables, grilled meats, or seafood to add an exciting burst of flavor
ORIGIN / EXTRACTION PROCESS
The botanical used to create this oil was grown in Spain, and it was extracted by steam distillation.
Note: Améo Thyme oil should be used for aromatic, topical, and dietary supplement use only. If pregnant or under the care of a physician, consult your medical practitioner prior to use. Améo Thyme oil is considered generally safe for use with children aged 2 and above. If any reaction or adverse effect occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.