Based on a traditional Nepalese solution that ephhasizes general well-being and suppots multiple nrmal biological functions,Ameo theraa – ease internes relief blend provides soothing compfort in a convenient roller bottle .pre –diluted with carrier oil for ease of application ,Ameo ther –ease penetrates deeply to aid nrmal nervous system responses to noxious stimuli .the versatility of the unique blend of essential oils allows for its use for a variety of other purposes such as opening the airways and easing digestive disturbances .
Out of stock
INTERSE RELIEF BLEND 10ML ROLL-ON
INGREDIENTS: francctionated coconut oil ( cocos nucifera ) ,peppermint leaf/flower oil ( menthe piperita ) , eucalyptus leaf / twing oil ( eucalyptus globlus ) ,spaiish rosemary leaf oil ( rosmanrinus officinalis ) ,spearmint leaf oil ( menthe spicata ) ,lemongrass leaf oil ( cumbopogon fexuousus ) ,wintergreen leaf oil ( gaultheria procumbens ) ,xanthoxylum fruit oil ( zantoxylum armantum ) ,cinnamon leaf oil ( cinnamonmum verum )
- penetrates deeply for long-lastin comfort
- Helps quiet head and neck tension
- Aids normal nervous sstem responses to noxious stimuli
- Combines portent oil prized by people living on the slopes of the Himalayas with long-proven essential oils
- Opens the aiways and support nrmal lung function .
- Helps ease digestive dscomfort wen applied topically to the stomach
- Calms itching and irritation associated with insect bites
- Helps relieve minor discomforts of menstruation when applied to the lower abdomen
- provides a calming scent to help unwind and relax
- Pre-diluted in a convenient on the go roller bottle
DID YOU KNOW ?
Essential oils are diligently used by locals in the himalyas to strengthen the body and promote genral well-being.xanthoxylum,mainly,consistin of inalool and limonene,is prized in this area for its respiratory benfits .
SEE THE ZIJA DIFFERNCE
Visit zijadiffernce.com,enter the unizue bathc code found on your Ameo essential oil bottle,and gain access to the tests permormed on the essential oil bend and the results
- Apply directly to sore cuscles and joints following physical activity
- Apply to the stomach area to ease digestive disturbance
- Apply to the temples,forehead,and back of the neck to quiet head and neck tension
- Aapply to the upper chest and upper lip to suppot open airways and normal respiratory function
- Apply to the lower adomen as needed to ease minor dicomforts associated with menstruation
- Apply to the wrists for a claming scent to unwind at the end of the day