Native to China where it has been grown for thousands of years, the tangerine plant is now grown in various parts of the world. Tangerine essential oil is cold pressed from the fruit’s ripe citrus peels. With a fresh, tangy scent that invigorates mind and body, it’s the perfect candidate for aromatic use—whether alone or blended with other Améo Essential Oils.
Out of stock
A key ingredient in Tangerine oil is limonene, which has many protective properties for the mind, body and skin. Tangerine oil also promotes normal circulatory and digestive function. Similar to Grapefruit and Lemon oils, it can be used as a natural household cleaner and refresher. Aromatically, Tangerine oil helps promote a positive mood by calming the mind and body and dismissing feelings of anxiety, nervousness, and irritability. It stays fresh and usable for a much longer time than most other oils, making it perfect for all types of users.
• Massage 1-2 drops of Tangerine oil—diluted to 50%—into the abdomen, or add a few drops to an Améo Veggie Cap—diluted to 25% Tangerine oil and 75% carrier oil—and consume, to promote normal digestive function
• Add 1-2 drops of Tangerine oil to your lotion and apply normally to help with stretch marks, cellulite, and fluid retention
• Diffuse Tangerine oil in an Améo diffuser to soothe the nervous system and reduce stress and tension
• Place 1-2 drops of Tangerine oil on a tissue and place bedside when sleeping to uplift your mood, relieve nervousness, and dismiss unwanted thoughts
• Rub 1-2 drops of diluted Tangerine oil into palms and inhale when nervous or experiencing feelings of uneasiness
• Place 1-2 drops of Tangerine oil in your water and drink twice daily to detoxify and cleanse the digestive system
ORIGIN / EXTRACTION PROCESS
The botanical used to create this oil was grown in Brazil, and it was extracted using cold pressing techniques
Note: Améo Tangerine oil should be used for aromatic, topical, and dietary supplement use only. If pregnant or under the care of a physician, consult your medical practitioner prior to use. Améo Tangerine oil is considered generally safe for use with children aged 2 and above. If any reaction or adverse effect occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.