Spruce essential oil smells similar to other fir and pine oils, but with a softer and sweeter aroma. Native to Canada, the spruce tree is found in wet, marshy areas. Its needles are harvested during peak season—between January and April—which ensures the highest quality oil possible. Spruce oil’s pleasantly natural, woody scent allows users to escape quietly into nature anytime, anywhere.
|Discount Based on Quantity||3 - 5||5 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||6 - 11||7 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||12 - 1000||10 %|
Spruce oil has an immediate grounding effect, helping to calm and focus the mind and body. It also has a way of connecting us with not only to the earth but also ourselves. Spruce oil is well known for providing immune system support.
• Diffuse Spruce oil in an Améo diffuser to freshen the air, promote relaxation and protection, release emotional blocks, balance the mind and body, and promote normal immune system function
• Rub 1-2 drops of diluted Spruce oil into palms and inhale deeply to promote normal respiratory function
• Place 1-2 drops of Spruce oil on a tissue and place bedside when sleeping to improve breathing and relax the mind and body
• Diffuse Spruce oil in an Améo diffuser to promote regular immune and respiratory system function
• To get rid of excessive ants, cut a sponge into small pieces, add 1-2 drops of Spruce oil, and place a piece in each corner of your cupboards, pantry, or other affected areas
• Place 1-2 drops of Spruce oil in your daily lotion to help reduce stress while keeping you alert
• Add Spruce, Eucalyptus Radiata, Wintergreen, and Frankincense oils to a hot bath with Epsom salts to promote normal intestinal function
• Diffuse Spruce oil with Balsam Fir oil in an Améo diffuser to cleanse the air and uplift mind, body and spirit, especially during the colder and darker winter months
ORIGIN / EXTRACTION PROCESS
The botanical used to create this oil was grown in Canada, and it was extracted by steam distillation.
Use: Aromatic, topical or dietary. Diffuse aromatically, apply topically (diluting with Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil), or take internally (diluting with Améo Fractionated Coconut oil in an Améo Veggie Cap). For best results store in a cool, dark place. If pregnant or under the care of a physician, consult your medical practitioner prior to use. Améo Spruce oil is considered generally safe for use with children aged 2 and above. If any reaction or adverse effect occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.