Ingredients: Eucalyptus Globulus oil, Eucalyptus Radiata oil, Ravintsara oil, Rosemary oil, Frankincense oil, Cypress oil, Peppermint oil, Cajeput oil
Healthy respiratory function is increasingly important in a world that faces constant environmental changes and pollution. It’s time to breathe easier with Soothing Aire, Améo’s remarkable respiratory oil blend that opens, cleanses and eases lungs and airways naturally.
|Discount Based on Quantity||3 - 5||5 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||6 - 11||7 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||12 - 1000||10 %|
With oils like Eucalyptus Globulus, Eucalyptus Radiata, Ravintsara, Rosemary, Frankincense, Cypress, Peppermint, and Cajeput, Soothing Aire contains a variety of components that support normal respiratory system function. It works to open airways naturally while providing the body with rich antioxidants.
• Diffuse Soothing Aire in an Améo diffuser for an awakening aroma
• Apply 1-2 drops of Soothing Aire to the chest or neck in the evening for a more peaceful night’s sleep
• Add 4-6 drops of Soothing Aire to a warm bath and soak to help relax the body
• Apply Soothing Aire as needed to the neck and chest area to improve breathing and rejuvenate your airways
• Diffuse Soothing Aire in an Améo diffuser in a child’s room to cleanse the air and help them breathe better while sleeping
Note: The Améo Soothing Aire oil blend should be used for aromatic and topical use only. If pregnant or under the care of a physician, consult your medical practitioner prior to use. The Améo Soothing Aire oil blend is considered generally safe for use with children aged 2 and above. If any reaction or adverse effect occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.