Sandalwood essential oil has been used throughout history in many different spiritual and cultural rituals. Derived from the roots and heartwood of the santalum tree, it is often employed in fragrances and cosmetics. Sandalwood oil, with its appealing aroma and long list of aromatic, topical and internal uses, is said to offer more benefits to the skin than any other botanical or oil.
|Discount Based on Quantity||3 - 5||5 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||6 - 11||7 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||12 - 1000||10 %|
Sandalwood contains a high level of the chemical that naturally stimulates the pineal gland in the brain, thus creating deep nervous system relaxation. When applied topically to the skin, Sandalwood oil helps retain moisture and restore skin.
• Add a few drops of Sandalwood oil to a hot bathtub to help combat stress and promote normal respiratory function
• Add 1-2 drops of Sandalwood oil to your daily skin care routine to diminish the formation and appearance of acne
• Rub 1-2 drops of Sandalwood oil into palms and inhale into the nose and mouth for 30 seconds to dismiss feelings of anxiety by calming the mind and body
• Apply 1-2 drops of Sandalwood oil over the forehead and eyebrows to promote rest and relaxation
• Diffuse Sandalwood oil in an Améo diffuser any time—including during meditation—to promote emotional and spiritual balance
• Massage 1-2 drops of Sandalwood oil over the throat and chest to calm the diaphragm and help stop hiccups
• Diffuse Sandalwood oil in an Améo diffuser as a natural insect repellent
• Massage 1-2 drops of Sandalwood oil into fine lines and wrinkles to reduce their appearance and smooth the elasticity and tone of skin
• Diffuse Sandalwood oil in an Améo diffuser to promote normal respiratory function
• Rub a few drops of Sandalwood oil to armpits as a natural deodorant
ORIGIN / EXTRACTION PROCESS
The botanical used to create this oil was grown in New Caledonia, and it was extracted by steam distillation.
Note: Améo Sandalwood oil should be used for aromatic, topical, and dietary supplement use only. If pregnant or under the care of a physician, consult your medical practitioner prior to use. Améo Sandalwood oil is considered generally safe for use with children aged 2 and above. If any reaction or adverse effect occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.