With a sweet, crisp, apple-like aroma, Roman Chamomile is often referred to as the “plant’s physician” because it benefits and helps nourish neighboring botanicals. In ancient Egypt, chamomile was given as an offering to the sun god. Roman Chamomile essential oil has the ability to provide mental, physical, and even spiritual support to those who learn to use it properly.
|Discount Based on Quantity||3 - 5||5 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||6 - 11||7 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||12 - 1000||10 %|
Due to Roman Chamomile oil’s calming and relaxing properties, it is often used for those experiencing sorrow and restless sleep. Its mildness makes it a great choice for children in promoting normal immune system health. Roman Chamomile oil can be used to improve the look and feel of skin. Mentally, it helps increase inner peace and intuition.
• Diffuse Roman Chamomile oil in an Améo diffuser to calm irritable babies and soothe temper tantrums
• Place a few drops of Roman Chamomile oil on a tissue or cotton ball and place by your child’s bed at night to help with restlessness and promote a good night’s sleep
• Add a few drops of Roman Chamomile oil to Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil and gently rub on skin irritations to promote restoration
• Add Roman Chamomile oil to massage oil and rub into sore muscles to soothe and relax them
• Rub Roman Chamomile oil into palms and inhale to promote normal respiratory function
• Add a few drops of Roman Chamomile oil to your bath, massage into the back of the neck, or rub onto your shirt collar to reduce irritability and increase patience
ORIGIN / EXTRACTION PROCESS
The botanical used to create this oil was grown in Italy, and it was extracted by steam distillation.
Note: Améo Roman Chamomile oil should be used for aromatic, topical, and dietary supplement use only. If pregnant or under the care of a physician, consult your medical practitioner prior to use. Améo Roman Chamomile oil is considered generally safe for use with children aged 2 and above. If any reaction or adverse effect occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.