Ingredients: True Lavender oil, Black Peppercorn oil, Peppermint oil, Wintergreen oil, Sweet Basil oil, Roman Chamomile oil, Eucalyptus Globulus oil, Rosemary oil
Relaxing Touch is a luxurious massage blend used extensively by anyone from novice essential oil users to professional massage therapists. When applied topically, it helps ease sore muscles throughout the body. Use Relaxing Touch after a demanding workout or a long day—your head, neck, back and feet will thank you.
|Discount Based on Quantity||3 - 5||5 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||6 - 11||7 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||12 - 1000||10 %|
Relaxing Touch was carefully formulated to be applied directly to tired or sore muscles to help calm, relax, and relieve any stress and tension. It also promotes normal circulation. With oils like Lavender, Black Peppercorn, Peppermint, Wintergreen, Sweet Basil, Roman Chamomile, Eucalyptus Globulus, and Rosemary, Relaxing Touch can provide mental, physical, and spiritual support.
• Dilute 3-5 drops of Relaxing Touch with Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into tender or aching muscles to enjoy a soothing sensation and deep relief
• Add 5-8 drops off Relaxing Touch to bath water and soak after a workout to promote normal circulation and calm inflamed muscles
• Add 2-3 drops of Relaxing Touch to sore or cramping muscles for immediate relief
• Dilute 3-5 drops of Relaxing Touch with Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage hands, shoulders or back to ease tension and relax muscles
• Apply 2-3 drops of Relaxing Touch to the base of your skull and wrists to promote relaxation
• Apply Relaxing Touch to the back of neck for relief from stress
Note: The Améo Relaxing Touch oil blend should be used for topical use only. If pregnant or under the care of a physician, consult your medical practitioner prior to use. The Améo Relaxing Touch oil blend is considered generally safe for use with children aged 2 and above. If any reaction or adverse effect occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease