Ingredients: Clove oil, Cinnamon oil, Lemongrass oil, Orange oil, Lemon oil, Rosemary oil, Eucalyptus Radiata oil
The oils in ProShield have been used for centuries to cleanse. This is a unique blend that supports a healthy immune system and is a viable alternative to many synthetic household cleaners.
Out of stock
With Améo Essential Oils like Clove, Cinnamon, Lemongrass, Orange, Lemon, Rosemary, and Eucalyptus Radiata, ProShield has a sizeable amount of cleansing properties. It also assists in protecting cells from damaging free radicals and promotes normal respiratory function.
• Diffuse ProShield for up to 30 minutes in an Améo diffuser to cleanse the air
• Add 20 drops of ProShield to an 8 oz Améo mister bottle, fill the remainder with distilled water, and use to clean any surface—especially bathrooms or kitchens
• Add a few drops of ProShield to your mop water to better clean floors
• Swish a few drops of ProShield and water in your mouth for a natural mouth rinse to aid in oral health
• Add 3 drops of ProShield to your dishwasher or water before washing to help clean dishes
• Add 5-10 drops of ProShield to the wash cycle when doing laundry to combat odors; don’t worry about your clothes smelling like ProShield, as the oils flash off in the dryer
• Add 3-4 drops of ProShield to Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil and use as an all-natural hand soap
• Dampen a cotton ball with 3-4 drops of ProShield and place anywhere to eliminate unpleasant odors
• Rub ProShield onto the soles of the feet—before bed to promote normal immune system function
• Apply a small amount of ProShield directly to surfaces to remove sticky and stubborn messes
Note: The Améo Proshield oil blend should be used for aromatic, topical, and dietary supplement use only. If pregnant or under the care of a physician, consult your medical practitioner prior to use. The Améo Proshield oil blend is considered generally safe for use with children aged 2 and above. If any reaction or adverse effect occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.