Oregano—a member of the mint family—is a well-known culinary herb that can be found in kitchens around the world. Its name is derived from a Greek word that means “joy of the mountains.” It takes 1,000 lbs. of flowering oregano herbs to produce just 1 lb. of Améo Oregano essential oil.
Out of stock
Due to Oregano oil’s various cleansing properties, it has a wide array of uses. Its sharp and herbaceous scent has a positive influence on mind, body, and spirit, making individuals feel more safe and secure.
• Rub 1-2 drops of Oregano oil into palms and inhale deeply through the nose and mouth, or diffuse in an Améo diffuser, to promote normal respiratory function
• Massage 1-2 drops of diluted Oregano oil into calluses to help ease them
• Dab 1-2 drops of diluted Oregano oil in mouth to aid in oral health
• Add a few drops of Oregano oil to bath water to aid your immune system
• Dilute Oregano oil to 50% and rub over the chest, or diffuse in an Améo diffuser with Eucalyptus Radiata or Eucalyptus Globulus oil, to aid in normal respiratory function
• Add a few drops of Oregano oil to an Améo Veggie Cap and consume to promote normal immune system function
ORIGIN / EXTRACTION PROCESS The botanical used to create this oil was grown in Austria, and it was extracted by steam distillation.
Améo Oregano oil should be used for aromatic, topical, and dietary supplement use only. If pregnant or under the care of a physician, consult your medical practitioner prior to use. Améo Oregano oil is considered generally safe for use with children aged 2 and above. If any reaction or adverse effect occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.