Myrrh has been used for centuries for its various benefits and is even mentioned in one of the oldest known medical records, Ebers Papyrus. It was commonly used for various health benefits in Greece and as a perfume in ancient Egypt. Myrrh oil contains a warm, woody scent that can help ground those who use it.
Out of stock
Améo Myrrh Essential Oil can be used to help maintain oral health, normal blood circulation, and normal digestive function. Being a powerful antioxidant, it is commonly used to assist in dry skin relief, stimulating hair growth and promoting normal intestinal function. Myrrh is a reputable essential oil to aromatherapy enthusiasts, especially around the holidays, due to its comforting and uplifting scent.
• Diffuse Myrrh oil in an Améo diffuser to help you feel more grounded and uplifted
• Mix 1-3 drops of Myrrh oil into your moisturizer or add to Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil to moisturize chapped lips or to soothe dry skin
• Swish a few drops of Myrrh oil and water in your mouth for a natural mouth rinse to aid in oral health
• Massage 2-3 drops of Myrrh oil into sore muscles to help soothe them
• Add a few drops of Myrrh oil and Améo Fractionated Coconut oil to an Améo Veggie Cap and consume to promote normal digestive health
ORIGIN / EXTRACTION PROCESS
The botanical used to create this oil was grown in France, and it was extracted by steam distillation.
Note: Améo Myrrh oil should be used for aromatic, topical, and dietary supplement use only. If pregnant or under the care of a physician, consult your medical practitioner prior to use. Améo Myrrh oil is considered generally safe for use with children aged 2 and above. If any reaction or adverse effect occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.