Mangosteen Pericarp Oil
The non-greasy and luxuriously lightweight GenM® Mangosteen Pericarp Oil delivers antioxidant-rich, concentrated molecules of nourishing xanthones to the skin. It replenishes deep hydration to the skin while boosting the appearance of its firmness.
|Discount Based on Quantity||3 - 5||5 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||6 - 11||7 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||12 - 1000||10 %|
GenM Mangosteen Pericarp Oil uses a biofermentation process to break down the molecular structure of its ingredients; this allows the nutrients in the product to be more concentrated and easily absorbed into the skin.
• Strengthens and stimulates your skin’s collagen production
• Soothes and rests, resulting in firmer, healthier, more radiant-looking skin
DID YOU KNOW?
• The product is made with the superfruit, Mangosteen, also known as the “Queen of Fruits.”
• Mangosteen Pericarp Oil can be used for a variety of skin care needs such as a moisturizer, toner, aftershave, hair serum, cuticle care, bath oil, and more!
• Mangosteen Pericarp Oil is loaded with vibrant yellow xanthones, allowing it to protect, rejuvenate, and repair the skin.
• Mangosteen Pericarp Oil is derived directly from the Mangosteen pericarp peel through a natural biofermentation process, giving the oil a bright yellow color.
• Mangosteen Pericarp Esters: Contains powerful antioxidants that protect skin from free-radical damage
• Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil: A light, non-greasy oil that conditions the skin and helps improve its elasticity
Caffeic / Coco / Coumaric / Mangosteen Pericarp Esters, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil.
After cleansing, apply two to three drops of bioactive Mangosteen Pericarp Oil over face, neck, and any other dry areas morning and night. Blend with GenM moisturizers and skin-friendly, topical Améo® Essential Oils for instant hydration and rejuvination.
OTHER SUGGESTED USES
• Toner: Before moisturizing, add a few drops of Mangosteen Pericarp Oil to toner and apply.
• Scrub: Create a facial scrub by mixing ½ cup brown sugar with 2–3 tablespoons of Mangosteen Pericarp Oil.
• Tummy oil: To aid in stomach itchiness that comes along with pregnancy, try utilzing Mangosteen Pericarp Oil.
• Aftershave: Mangosteen Pericarp Oil helps soothe sensitive skin after shaving.
• Body moisturizer booster: Add a few drops to your body lotion for an enhanced moisturizer.
• Hair serum: The non-greasy, quick-absorbing Mangosteen Pericarp Oil can be used for care of split-ends. After styling, apply a few drops of Mangosteen Pericarp Oil to hair for a better shine.
• Intensive hair mask: To help moisturize dry, brittle hair, apply a generous amount to your hair and massage into scalp, leave in overnight, and wash out upon waking.
• Lip care: Apply a few drops of Mangosteen Pericarp Oil to lips, massage, and wipe away.
• Cuticle care: Massage a few drops into and around your nails for enhanced cuticle care.
• Heel care: Massage a few drops of Mangosteen Pericarp Oil into heels to effectively moisturize ultra-dry feet.
• Bath oil: For a moisturizing, relaxing bath, try adding a tablespoon of Mangosteen Pericarp Oil to warm bath water.
Note: Fragrance and preservative free, no artificial colors, vegan friendly, and dermatologist-tested. BSE/TSE Free.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid eye contact. Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.