Lemongrass essential oil has an earthy citrus scent that positively affects both mind and body. Occasionally spotted in the produce section of specialty grocery stores, lemongrass is a popular ingredient in many exotic Asian and Caribbean dishes.
Out of stock
While Lemongrass oil was historically used as a natural cleanser and cooking ingredient, today its applications are even more versatile. It has the ability to soothe sore muscles and support normal digestive function. Lemongrass oil also purifies the mind by helping to release resentment and regret, transforming negative energy into positive.
• Add a few drops of Lemongrass oil to your face cleanser to close pores and moderate oily skin
• Apply Lemongrass oil topically on pets to repel ticks, fleas and lice naturally
• Diffuse Lemongrass oil in an Améo diffuser indoors or outdoors as a natural insect repellent
• Diffuse Lemongrass oil in an Améo diffuser to overpower feelings of nervousness and eliminate mental and physical fatigue
• Add a few drops of Lemongrass oil to foods and beverages to add flavor and provide dietary support
• Add a few drops of Lemongrass oil to heart-healthy cooking oils and drizzle over roasted vegetables, grilled meats or seafood to add an exciting burst of flavor
• Take Lemongrass oil in an Améo Veggie Cap to promote healthy digestive function
: Améo Lemongrass oil should be used for aromatic, topical, and dietary supplement use only. If pregnant or under the care of a physician, consult your medical practitioner prior to use. Améo Lemongrass oil is considered generally safe for use with children aged 2 and above. If any reaction or adverse effect occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
ORIGIN / EXTRACTION PROCESS
The botanical used to create this oil was grown in India, and it was extracted by steam distillation.