Lemon essential oil is crisp and refreshing, with an array of everyday uses and health benefits. It has become a go-to oil for newcomers and veteran users alike, employed extensively in cooking, cleaning, topical application, aromatherapy, ingestion and much more. Lemon oil is also rich in antioxidants, which protect cells from damaging free radicals.
|Discount Based on Quantity||3 - 5||5 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||6 - 11||7 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||12 - 1000||10 %|
Lemon oil was used by ancient Egyptians centuries ago to detoxify the body. Lemon oil also helps support the immune system. It has a clean, fragrant scent that makes it perfect for diffusing.
• Massage a few drops of Lemon oil on the chest and throat several times daily to help clear airways
• Add 2-3 drops of Lemon oil to Daily Tea, Premium Tea, or hot water and drink to support your immune system
• Add 2-3 drops of Lemon oil to your favorite beverage such as SmartMix, XM+ Energy Mix, Daily Tea, Premium Tea, Ripstix Supplements, or daily water to aid in digestion, boost your metabolism, and provide rich antioxidants
• Rub 1-2 drops of Lemon oil into palms and inhale to invigorate the mind and body
• Add 1-2 drops of Lemon oil to your toothbrush every few days to keep it clean and fresh
• Add 4-5 drops of Lemon oil to warm water and gargle to aid in oral health
• Massage 6-8 drops of Lemon oil over the stomach area, or add a few drops to Daily Tea or an Améo Veggie Cap and consume, to promote normal digestive health
• Add several drops of Lemon oil to water in a spray bottle or small bucket to clean and freshen floors, countertops, and other surfaces naturally
• Use 2-3 drops of Lemon oil to clean oily or greasy stains from most surfaces
• Add a few drops of Lemon oil to grilled vegetables, meat, seafood or dessert dishes to enhance their flavor
• Place a clean, wet sponge in your empty microwave oven, spray the entire inside with 2 ounces of distilled water mixed with 3-5 drops of Lemon oil, and microwave for 2 minutes to clean and freshen the inside
• Mix a few drops of Lemon, Orange, Tangerine, True Lavender, and Grapefruit oils with distilled water in a mister and spray in bathrooms, kitchens, locker rooms, and other areas to remove unpleasant odors
• Diffuse Lemon, Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary oils in an Améo diffuser to purify the air in your home, office or car
ORIGIN / EXTRACTION PROCESS
The botanical used to create this oil was grown in USA, and it was extracted using cold pressing techniques
Note: Améo Lemon oil should be used for aromatic, topical, and dietary supplement use only. If pregnant or under the care of a physician, consult your medical practitioner prior to use. Améo Lemon oil is considered generally safe for use with children aged 2 and above. If any reaction or adverse effect occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.