Grapefruit essential oil’s fresh, natural citrus scent uplifts the mind and satisfies the senses. It is very valuable due to the amount of fresh grapefruit peels that must be cold pressed to create even a small amount of the high-quality oil. Grapefruit oil has become a favorite among oil lovers for its cleansing, energizing and weight management properties.
|Discount Based on Quantity||3 - 5||5 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||6 - 11||7 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||12 - 1000||10 %|
Grapefruit oil is most commonly used to clean toxins from the body. Like other citrus oils, it has an inspiring scent that can increase energy, elevate mood, and combat stress. Grapefruit oil’s natural purifying properties make it a popular alternative to harsh, chemical-laden household and body care products. It is also rich in antioxidants, which protect cells from damaging free radicals.
• Diffuse Grapefruit oil in an Améo diffuser, or add 8-10 drops to bath water, to help alleviate stress and uplift your mood
• Apply 1-2 drops of Grapefruit oil to the stomach or back of the neck to help curb cravings throughout the day
• Rub 1-2 drops of Grapefruit oil into palms and inhale, or apply directly to hair, to uplift your mood, increase mental clarity, and improve the environment of any space
• When traveling, add Grapefruit oil to your water bottle or drinks such as SuperMix, XM+ Energy Mix or Ripstix Supplements to increase energy levels and minimize jet lag
• Add 2-3 drops of Grapefruit oil to Daily Tea, Premium Tea or hot water to promote healthy immune function
• Add 8-10 drops of Grapefruit oil to distilled water in a spray bottle or bucket to clean and freshen floors, countertops, and other surfaces
• Add a few drops of Grapefruit oil to meat, vegetable, or dessert dishes to enhance their flavor
• Mix a few drops of Grapefruit, True Lavender, Lemon, Tangerine, and Orange oils with distilled water in an Améo Mister Bottle and spray in bathrooms, kitchens, locker rooms, and other areas to remove unpleasant odors
ORIGIN / EXTRACTION PROCESS
The botanical used to create this oil was grown in USA & Mexico, and it was extracted using cold pressing techniques
Améo Grapefruit oil should be used for aromatic, topical, and dietary supplement use only. If pregnant or under the care of a physician, consult your medical practitioner prior to use. Améo Grapefruit oil is considered generally safe for use with children aged 2 and above. If any reaction or adverse effect occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.