Ginger was one of the earliest botanicals transported in the spice trade and has been used worldwide for many years. Originally consumed as a culinary spice in curries and other eastern dishes, ginger is also found in cakes, cookies and ginger ale as a flavoring agent. It also has an extensive history of medicinal use in China.
|Discount Based on Quantity||3 - 5||5 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||6 - 11||7 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||12 - 1000||10 %|
Ginger essential oil often exceeds the expectations of users because of its broad array of aromatic, topical and internal applications. Its lively and vigorous scent stimulates the appetite and has a positive effect on the digestive system. It also mixes well with almost all other oils—especially citrus oils like Améo Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, and Tangerine—to bring about a sense of physical energy.
• Diffuse Ginger oil in an Améo diffuser during the fall and winter months to energize and uplift your spirits
• Add 2-3 drops of Ginger oil to SmartMix, SuperMix, Ripstix Supplements, Daily Tea, or water 2-3 times per day and consume to promote normal intestinal function
• Dilute Ginger oil to 50% and apply topically to the stomach or neck to promote normal intestinal and digestive function
• Rub 1-2 drops of Ginger oil in palms and inhale to clear airways
• Add 3-4 drops of Ginger oil to a carrier oil and massage into tired and overused muscles
ORIGIN / EXTRACTION PROCESS
The botanical used to create this oil was grown in China, and it was extracted by steam distillation.
Note: Améo Ginger oil should be used for aromatic, topical, and dietary supplement use only. If pregnant or under the care of a physician, consult your medical practitioner prior to use. Améo Ginger oil is considered generally safe for use with children aged 2 and above. If any reaction or adverse effect occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.