Frankincense has long been considered a most holy and precious oil. It is carefully extracted from the resin of the Boswellia carterii tree by making small incisions in the bark. The extracted milky-white resin then dries into an amber or orange-brown teardrop. Frankincense essential oil’s intrinsic value is based on its broad uses and benefits, which date back to early Egyptian accounts; that value remains today, as Frankincense continues to be highly sought after, studied, and employed by health-conscious consumers and practitioners worldwide.
|Discount Based on Quantity||3 - 5||5 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||6 - 11||7 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||12 - 1000||10 %|
Boswellia carterii essential oil has a fresh, warm and terpene top note with a rich, sweet balsamic undertone. When inhaled, it sends messages to the brain’s limbic system, which controls functions such as emotion, behavior, motivation and long-term memory; in other words, Frankincense oil can be used to ease stress and enhance your mood. It is also used to nourish skin because of its natural anti-aging and cell-nourishing properties.
This botanical is grown and harvested in Somalia and was extracted by steam distillation.
Améo Frankincense oil should be used for aromatic, topical, and dietary supplement use only. If pregnant or under the care of a physician, consult your medical practitioner prior to use. Améo Frankincense oil is considered generally safe for use with children aged 2 and above. If any reaction or adverse effect occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
• Diffuse Frankincense oil in an Améo diffuser to relax the mind and body
• Add Frankincense oil to your favorite lotion to hydrate and rejuvenate skin
• Apply Frankincense oil to minor cuts or skin irritations
• Apply Frankincense oil to your temples to help calm and relax the mind and body
• Rub Frankincense oil onto dry patches of skin, scars or stretch marks to help reduce their appearance
• Rub Frankincense oil into the chest to promote normal respiratory function