FRANKINCENSE Boswellia frereana
Frankincense has long been considered a most holy and precious oil. It is carefully extracted from the resin of the Boswellia frereana tree. Frankincense essential oil’s intrinsic value is based on its broad uses and benefits, which date back to early Egyptian accounts; that value remains today, as Frankincense continues to be highly sought after, studied, and employed by health-conscious consumers and practitioners worldwide.
Out of stock
Frankincense oil has a pleasant, spicy aroma that promotes relaxation and tranquility. When inhaled, it sends messages to the brain’s limbic system, which controls functions such as emotion, behavior, motivation and long-term memory; in other words, Frankincense oil can be used to ease stress and enhance your mood. It is also used to improve skin because of its natural anti-aging and cell-protective properties.
• Diffuse Frankincense oil in an Améo diffuser, or rub into palms and inhale—particularly in the morning or sleepy afternoon hours—to awaken and focus the mind
• Rub Frankincense oil on the bottoms of the feet to dismiss feelings of nervousness or tension
• Add a few drops of Frankincense oil to a hot wash cloth and run over the face to rejuvenate and hydrate skin
• Massage a few drops of Frankincense oil on temples to enhance mood
• Apply Frankincense oil to minor cuts or skin irritations to clean them as well as reduce the appearance of scars or stretch marks
• Put a drop of Frankincense oil on insect bites to relieve itching and speed recovery
ORIGIN / EXTRACTION PROCESS
The botanical used to create this oil was grown in Somalia, and it was extracted by steam distillation.
Note: Améo Frankincense oil should be used for aromatic, topical, and dietary supplement use only. If pregnant or under the care of a physician, consult your medical practitioner prior to use. Améo Frankincense oil is considered generally safe for use with children aged 2 and above. If any reaction or adverse effect occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.