Essential Fatty Acid Complex (formerly BioEFA)
4Life’s superior source of essential omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids from flaxseed oil, safflower oil, borage seed oil, and fish oil
Our BioEFA with CLA is transitioning to a new look and new name as Essential Fatty Acid Complex!
Directions for Use
Omega-3 and omega-6 oils with CLA to support multiple body systems*
• Features essential omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids from fish oil, borage seed oil, flaxseed oil, and safflower seed oil
• Promotes overall cardiovascular health and strong cell membranes*
• Supports cardiovascular and circulatory health*
• Includes 1,000 mg of fish oil per serving
What Is Essential Fatty Acid Complex?
Essential Fatty Acid Complex is 4Life’s superior source of essential omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. This product is made from flaxseed oil, safflower oil, borage seed oil, and fish oil. This well-rounded blend of essential fatty acids (EFAs) contains 1,000 mg of fish oil per serving!*
According to the American Heart Association, “Omega-3 fatty acids, particularly EPA and DHA, have been shown to benefit the hearts of healthy people.”*
• Includes EFAs to support the cardiovascular and nervous systems and support healthy skin, respiratory function, and proper immune system response*
• Utilizes EFAs from a variety of sources, including DHA and EPA from fish oil, to help ensure a well-rounded formula
• Includes CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) to support cardiovascular and circulatory health*
• Offers GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) and ALA (Alpha Linolenic Acid) to provide cardiovascular system support*
• Contains ultra-pure omega-3 fatty acids, combining the highest grade fish oils, which meet or exceed current standards for heavy metals, including mercury and PCBs
Item #28095—60 ct/bottle
Why Do We Need EFAs?
We all need fat. Fats help with nutrient absorption, nerve transmission, and maintaining cell membrane integrity and fluidity. However, certain kinds of fats are better for you than others, specifically unsaturated fats as opposed to saturated fats. Saturated fats are only needed in small amounts and you should avoid them where you can.
Unsaturated fats are considered good fats and are the building blocks of vital organs and tissues such as the heart, circulatory system, brain, and skin. These good fats are contained in three families: omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 oils. Omega-3 and omega-6 oils are not produced by the body, so you must get them through your diet or supplements. These oils are vital to human life, which is why they are called “essential” fatty acids. Many wellness experts rank the importance of EFAs close to that of vitamins and minerals.