enummi® Spa Foot Treatment Crème
Invigorating foot therapy
• Provides relief to sore feet due to acute dryness or deep cracks
• Offers a paraben-free formula
|Discount Based on Quantity||3 - 5||5 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||6 - 11||7 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||12 - 1000||10 %|
What Is enummi® Spa Foot Treatment Crème?
enummi® Spa Foot Treatment Crème is a robust and invigorating foot therapy, featuring a powerful combination of tonic essential oils, rich emollients, and menthol. The formula tends to acute dryness, renewing your vibrancy and spring.
• Cools and calms the senses with its lush, whipped formula
• Provides weightless absorption
• Offers a fresh, exhilarating scent
• Jojoba esters resemble the skin’s natural sebum. They are easily absorbed and can act as a natural moisturizer and barrier for the skin.
• Peppermint oil is known for its refreshing and cooling properties and can have a calming effect on the skin.
• Rosemary oil helps protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals. It has also been known to have a soothing effect on tired skin.
• Eucalyptus oil is often used for aromatherapy treatments. It can provide stimulating benefits for the skin.
• Tea tree oil possesses a natural cleansing action, which can help soothe the skin.
DIRECTIONS: Apply liberally to clean feet 1 to 2 times daily, especially to deeply dry or cracked areas. Do not wash off. Wear socks after application to lock in moisture and warmth and soften the feet, allowing formula to fully absorb. Continue for several weeks until area(s) improve and relief is experienced.
INGREDIENTS: Water, glycerin, stearic acid, propanediol, cetyl alcohol, ethylhexyl palmitate, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, beeswax, menthol, menthyl lactate, jojoba esters, dimethicone, octyldodecyl stearate, Lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract, and stearyl alcohol.