enummi® Spa Cooling Massage Gel
Blast of cooling and soothing ingredients for massage
• Provides optimal glide for prolonged massage activity
• Offers cooling menthol, eucalyptus, and camphor bark oils to create an invigorating sensory experience
• Features a light and refreshing gel formula that’s paraben-free
|Discount Based on Quantity||3 - 5||5 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||6 - 11||7 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||12 - 1000||10 %|
What Is enummi® Spa Cooling Massage Gel?
enummi Spa Cooling Massage Gel features a blast of cooling and soothing eucalyptus, peppermint, and camphor bark oils to provide a calming and enlivening massage experience.
• Provides a silky feel with powerful performance
• Includes an effective blend of essential oils known for their soothing effects
• Menthol provides a cooling sensation, as well as aromatherapy benefits.
• Camphor bark oil has a cooling, penetrating, and lasting aroma. The cooling and penetrating effects of camphor oil help make it a sedative agent. It also helps relax the body and mind, while giving feelings of peace and freshness. It also works as a detoxifier and a stimulant when applied topically.
• Eucalyptus is often used for aromatherapy treatments. It can provide stimulating benefits for the skin.
• Peppermint oil is known for its refreshing and cooling properties and can have a calming effect on the skin.
DIRECTIONS: After cleansing and soaking skin,
apply generously and massage vigorously up and down calves, behind the knees, and feet. Wash hands after use.
INGREDIENTS: Water, dimethicone, Cinnamomum camphora (camphor) bark oil, menthol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, decyl glucoside, polyacrylamide, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, Citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, glycerin, carbomer, aminomethyl propanol, C13-14 isoparaffin, laureth-7, tetrasodium EDTA, and phenoxyethanol.