Full-Spectrum Hemp-Derived CBD Oil Squares
The endocannabinoid system is a group of enzymes, receptors, and molecules that helps regulate myriad physiological functions. It has been called the “master regulator” of the human body. Cannabidiol (CBD) helps modulate receptors found throughout the body that are associated with multiple cellular and physiological responses to hormones, neurotransmitters, and environmental stimulants. Through this interaction with cell receptors, CBD tunes the endocannabinoid system to promote calm feelings, aid normal cognitive function, encourage a positive mood, support restful sleep, and quiet everyday aches, leading to improved overall well-being.
Icludes 30 pieces per box
|Discount Based on Quantity||3 - 5||5 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||6 - 11||7 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||12 - 1000||10 %|
• Helps support multiple key body systems to promote a general sense of well-being
• Dual delivery system provides fast and sustained distribution of CBD for 24 hours
• Helps encourage calm, collected feelings during periods of stress or nervousness, while maintaining greater focus
• Inﬂuences the endocannabinoid system for fast-acting comfort of muscles
• Helps promote restful sleep
• CBD combined with CoQ10 helps support normal energy production
• Cat’s claw and willow bark help support a normal inﬂ ammatory response and aid immune equilibrium
DID YOU KNOW?
The total number of cannabinoid receptors in the body is thought to be greater than all other neuromodulatory receptors combined. All vertebrates and invertebrates have an endocannabinoid system. Physical activity can boost the endocannabinoid system. Sustained aerobic activity increases levels of anandamide (a natural cannabinoid produced from fatty acids in the body).
PUBLISHED CLINICAL RESEARCH
Studies confi rm previous results demonstrate oral CBD’s delivery is unabsorbable and ineffective in bioavailability; whereas, transdermal delivery via a Square provides sustained delivery of cannabinoids to produce long-term effects. It should also be noted that transdermal delivery bypasses first-pass metabolism in the liver making it safer and less stressful on the liver. Long-term delivery of cannabinoids into the bloodstream, like that produced by a Square, can provide superior benefits to human well-being.
• Apply one (1) transdermal square to the area daily and leave on for up to 24 hours.
• For general well-being, apply to the underside of the upper arm, inner thigh, or the spine near the base of the neck and leave on for up to 24 hours. Periodically rotate application site.
ADDITIONAL SUGGESTED USES:
Essential oils can provide a variety of benefits when used topically or orally. We make sure to source the most pure botanicals available to provide you with the most advantageous experience possible. Enhance your Améo® Entune™ CBD Square experience by adding your favorite topical Améo Essential Oils to your Square or taking Améo Essential Oils in a capsule while wearing a Square. Follow the instructions to the right to ensure the best results when pairing Améo Entune CBD Squares with topical essential oils.
• Add one (1) drop of Améo Copaiba or Black Pepper to the adhesive side of the Square to provide an additional cannabinoid (betacaryophyllene) and further support endocannabinoid system function.
• Add one (1) drop of Améo Pure Tranquility or Calming Breeze to the adhesive side of the Square to enhance feelings of calm.
• Add one (1) drop of Améo True Lavender or Vetiver to the adhesive side of the Square to promote restful sleep.
• Apply Améo Thera-Ease around the Square after application to enhance the soothing effects for minor aches.
• Take 5 to 7 drops of Améo Copaiba in an Améo Targeted Release Veggie Cap after applying the Square to help support multiple physiological systems for improved well-being.
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your health professional before use. May cause skin redness or irritation in individuals with sensitive skin.
Note: U.S. Farm Bill compliant (section 10113). Our Full-Spectrum (FS) Hemp CBD product meets or exceeds all federal regulations for industrial hemp, including THC content (< 0.3%). This product has not been systematically studied for effects on various types of drug testing
Full-Spectrum Hemp-Derived CBD Oil Squares (16.5 mg ea)
Ingredients: White Willow Bark Extract, Cat’s Claw Extract, Hemp (Cannabis sativa) CBD Oil (< 0.3% THC Certifi ed), Water-Soluble Hemp (Cannabis sativa) CBD Powder (< 0.3% THC Certifi ed), CoQ10, Black Pepper Extract, Dermal Approved Acrylic Co-Polymer Adhesive