Restorative Blend 15ml
Expertly formulated with gentle essential oils, Améo Embolden Restorative Blend aids the normal restorative processes of muscles and tissues. Application to the skin improves the appearance of minor cuts, scrapes, and bruises so you look and feel your best.
Améo Embolden soothes the body and mind following physical exertion so you can return to your active lifestyle once again. Its powerful woody aroma creates a sense of calm and harmonizes the mind, emotions, body, and spirit to embolden and motivate.
|Discount Based on Quantity||3 - 5||5 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||6 - 11||7 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||12 - 1000||10 %|
Ingredients: Copaifera langsdorfii (Copaiba) Oleoresin, Picea mariana (Spruce) Leaf, Cedrus atlantica (Atlas Cedarwood) Wood, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) Resin, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) Leaf/Flower, Matricaria recutita (German Chamomile) Flower Botanical Species: Copaifera langsdorfii, Picea mariana, Cedrus atlantica, Boswellia carterii, Rosmarinus officinalis, Lavandula angustifolia, Pelargonium graveolens, Matricaria recutita
The synergistic essential oils in Améo Embolden are holistically blended to benefit the mind, emotions, body, and spirit simultaneously. Frankincense and cedarwood are grounding and focusing, spruce and copaiba are harmonizing and balancing, rosemary supports clarity of thought, and lavender, geranium, and German chamomile combine to produce calm and serenity. Together they endow users with confidence during overwhelming chaos and serve to encourage a sense of focused calm. When applied to the skin, Améo Embolden provides restorative properties, and elicits a sense of relief and ease that is ideal for sore, achy muscles.
• Begin your day with a sense of focus and confidence by rubbing 1-2 drops in your palms and inhaling
• Invigorate the mind, emotions, body, and spirit throughout the day by directly inhaling or massaging 1-2 drops combined with Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil into the neck, shoulders, and upper chest
• Diffuse 5 or more drops in your favorite Améo diffuser to promote serenity and calmness throughout the day
• Apply to minor cuts, scrapes, and bruises and cover with Zija Oil to improve the appearance of the skin
• Massage 6-10 drops in 5 ml of Améo Aloe & Coconut+ Massage Blend to soothe sore, tired muscles
• Apply 1-2 drops to the wrist to ease the mind and body
• Combine with Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into the feet to unwind before bed
DID YOU KNOW?
Black spruce essential oil is high in esters, which contributes to its restorative and soothing properties. Copaiba is used in Amazonian traditional medicine for its ability to encourage normal wound restorative properties. Both essential oils can be found in Améo Embolden.
SEE THE ZIJA DIFFERENCE
Visit zijadifference.com, enter the unique batch code found on the bottom of your Améo Essential Oil bottle, and gain access to the tests performed on the essential oil and the results.
Caution: Améo Embolden Restorative Blend Essential Oil can be a potential mucous membrane irritant. Use with caution on delicate skin types. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Note: Améo Embolden Restorative Blend Essential Oil should be used for aromatic or topical use only. If pregnant or under the care of a physician, consult your medical practitioner prior to use. If any reaction or adverse effect occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.