Distilled from the twigs and shrubbery of the cypress tree, this oil has a fresh, piney scent that is especially popular during colder months. Cypress essential oil blends well with True Lavender, Rosemary and citrus fruit oils. It is used extensively in spa therapy and treatments to beautify the skin.
|Discount Based on Quantity||3 - 5||5 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||6 - 11||7 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||12 - 1000||10 %|
Cypress oil has a long history of use, including promoting normal circulation and respiratory function. Cypress oil can be used in a wide variety of situations and conditions. Mentally, Cypress oil helps create a sense of stability and security, especially during times of uncertainty and change.
• Massage Cypress oil into the arms and legs, moving toward the heart, to promote normal circulation; also rub 1-2 drops directly over the heart
• Rub 1-2 drops of Cypress oil into palms and inhale when experiencing fear, stress, doubt or panic
• Apply 1-2 drops of Cypress oil to the soles of the feet to keep yourself grounded
• Apply several drops of Cypress oil to the reflex points on your feet to aid in menopause symptoms
• Add a few drops of Cypress oil to bath water or directly to armpits to help control perspiration
ORIGIN / EXTRACTION PROCESS
The botanical used to create this oil was grown in Spain, and it was extracted by steam distillation.
Améo Cypress oil should be used for aromatic, topical, and dietary supplement use only. If pregnant or under the care of a physician, consult your medical practitioner prior to use. Améo Cypress oil is considered generally safe for use with children aged 2 and above. If any reaction or adverse effect occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.