Stress Control Blend
Ingredients: Lemon Verbena oil, Copaiba oil, Cedarwood oil, Pine oil, Neroli oil, Lavandin oil, Lime oil, True Lavender oil, Fractionated Coconut oil
At the highest points of stress each day, individuals search for ways to relax and escape from feeling overwhelmed, nervous or tense. Améo has provided this opportunity with Calming Breeze. This matchless, charming oil blend provides natural comfort and stress relief to those who need it most.
|Discount Based on Quantity||3 - 5||5 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||6 - 11||7 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||12 - 1000||10 %|
With essential oils like Lemon, Copaiba, Cedarwood, Pine, Neroli, Lavandin, Lime and Lavender, Calming Breeze combats common stresses and feelings of unhappiness that emerge each day. This combination of oils encourages feelings of satisfaction and delight by easing tension from within.
The Améo Calming Breeze oil blend should be used for aromatic and topical use only. If pregnant or under the care of a physician, consult your medical practitioner prior to use. The Améo Calming Breeze oil blend is considered generally safe for use with children aged 2 and above. If any reaction or adverse effect occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
• Apply 1-3 drops of Calming Breeze to the neck and wrists to experience a gentle rush of tranquility
• Diffuse Calming Breeze in an Améo diffuser in your home or office to take in encouragement and drive out tension
• Add 10 drops of Calming Breeze to a warm bath and soak to calm and relax all of your senses
• Dilute Calming Breeze in Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into shoulders and feet to relax the entire body
• Rub 1 drop of Calming Breeze into palms and inhale to calm your mind and body