Améo Black Pepper Essential Oil, which is extracted from ripe peppercorns, has a musky, spicy scent. Black peppercorns have been used for medicinal and culinary purposes in the East for over 4,000 years. Indian monks are known to eat several black peppercorns each day to assist them in endurance on long walks. Black peppercorns are also used extensively in food preparation.
Out of stock
Améo Black Pepper Essential Oil can be used to promote normal circulation, normal digestion and normal respiratory function. The fragrance is stimulating and empowering, giving its users—much like the monks—endurance to complete demanding tasks. Black Pepper oil can also stimulate the appetite, aid in digestion, and ease tired and sore muscles.
Améo Black Pepper oil should be used for aromatic, topical, and dietary supplement use only. If pregnant or under the care of a physician, consult your medical practitioner prior to use. Améo Black Pepper oil is considered generally safe for use with children aged 2 and above. If any reaction or adverse effect occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
• Dilute Black Pepper oil with Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil or another carrier oil and rub on the abdomen to promote normal digestion
• Add a small amount of Black Pepper oil to savory dishes, using proven recipes, to promote normal digestion
• Dilute Black Pepper oil with Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil or another carrier oil and rub into overused muscles to promote relief
• Dilute Black Pepper oil with Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil or another carrier oil and rub onto chest or back to support normal respiratory function
• Diffuse Black Pepper oil in an Améo diffuser to help support normal respiratory function