Bergamot essential oil is fresh and citrusy with spicy undertones. Its name in Turkish translates to “King of the Pears,” which fits perfectly with the fruit’s pear-shaped peel that is cold pressed to
create the oil. Known as one of the most versatile oils in existence, Bergamot has the ability to adapt to the specific needs of the
person using it.
Out of stock
Bergamot oil is known as a terrific natural deodorizer by both eliminating odors and adding its inherent sweet, ripe scent. It
can be diffused or applied topically to bring about a relaxing, calm environment where individuals can build confidence and uplift their mood. Bergamot oil can also be taken internally to help regulate appetite.
Améo Bergamot oil should be used for aromatic, topical, and dietary supplement use only. If pregnant or under the care of a physician, consult your medical practitioner prior to use. Améo Bergamot oil is considered generally safe for use with children aged 2 and above. If any reaction or adverse effect occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
• Diffuse Bergamot oil in an Améo diffuser, or add to an Améo Veggie Cap and take by mouth, to help regulate appetite naturally
• Massage 2-3 drops of Bergamot oil over the abdomen to promote normal digestive function and minimize flatulence
• Add Bergamot oil to a carrier oil and rub directly on skin to help minor skin impurities
• Add Bergamot oil to Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to minor cuts and scrapes
• Splash a few drops of Bergamot oil in a sauna or steam room to help promote detoxification