ALOE & COCONUT+
Combining the benefits of aloe vera leaf juice, fractionated coconut oil and castor oil, Améo’s Aloe & Coconut+ Massage Blend allows you to experience the numerous health, wellness and beauty benefits of essential oils topically. It was custom-developed to be lightweight, smooth, excellent for dry skin, colorless, mostly odorless, and easy to apply.
|Discount Based on Quantity||3 - 5||5 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||6 - 11||7 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||12 - 1000||10 %|
By harnessing the capabilities of aloe vera juice to soothe minor muscle discomfort, the Aloe & Coconut+ Massage Blend provides a more beneficial carrier oil for your essential oil and massage needs. The conditioning properties of fractionated coconut oil and castor oil can aid in reducing the signs of aging and keep skin looking and feeling refreshed and renewed.
To create an instant massage blend, mix a few drops of your favorite Améo Essential Oils—such as Relaxing Touch, Eucalyptus Radiata, or True Lavender—with a teaspoon of Aloe & Coconut+ before rubbing directly onto skin.
Note: Améo Aloe & Coconut+ is intended for topical use only. If pregnant or under the care of a physician, consult your medical practitioner prior to use. Améo Aloe & Coconut+ is considered generally safe for use with children aged 2 and above. If any reaction or adverse effect occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
• Add Aloe & Coconut+ to your routine massage program to experience the benefits of aloe vera juice, fractionated coconut oil and castor oil
• Add 3-5 drops of Relaxing Touch to Aloe & Coconut+ and massage hands, shoulders, or back to ease tension
• Mix 2-3 drops of Eucalyptus Radiata oil with Aloe & Coconut+ and massage into sore muscles as needed to soothe them, especially after heavy physical exertion
• Mix 1-2 drops of True Lavender with Aloe & Coconut+ and gently apply to sunburned skin to reduce redness and cool the affected area
• Add 1-2 drops of Ylang Ylang Complete to 2 drops of Aloe & Coconut+ and massage into the back of the neck or soles of the feet before bed to promote relaxation