Ingredients: Oils of Ylang Ylang Complete Flower, Bergamot Peel, Cypress Leaf/Twig, Rosemary Leaf, and Helichrysum Flower
|Discount Based on Quantity||3 - 5||5 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||6 - 11||7 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||12 - 1000||10 %|
Since its inception, Améo has individualized itself by taking a
unique, scientific approach to fully understand essential oils. We’ve leveraged this cutting-edge science and technology to create our Améo Gene Expression (AGX) database and, in turn, some of our most popular products. Then we took this same robust database and analyzed it in a completely different way; what we discovered is that there are six unique genetic zones. Each single Améo Essential Oil falls into a specific zone, and each zone’s oils affect a particular body function. Essential oils that fall into AGX Zone 6 can promote normal hair, skin, nails, and other external dermal properties.
Using Améo Gene Expression (AGX) analysis, we have found that the essential oils within AGX Zone 6—Ylang Ylang Complete, Bergamot, Cypress, Rosemary, and Helichrysum—can help enhance the beauty of skin naturally. AGX Skin contains oils that promote hair growth stimulation, anti-aging, antioxidant support, and other important properties that can help emphasize the full potential of skin, hair, and nails.
Use: Aromatic, topical or dietary. Diffuse aromatically, apply topically (diluting with Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil), or take internally (diluting with Améo Fractionated Coconut oil in an Améo Veggie Cap). For best results store in a cool, dark place. If pregnant or under the care of a physician, consult your medical practitioner prior to use. Améo AGX Skin oil blend is considered generally safe for use with children aged 2 and above. If any reaction or adverse effect occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
• Place 1-2 drops of AGX Skin in your face lotion or cleanser and apply normally to cleanse and boost the skin’s natural repair mechanisms
• Add a few drops of AGX Skin to your daily shampoo, or massage directly into the scalp, to stimulate hair growth naturally
• Add AGX Skin to a carrier oil and rub directly on skin to help minor skin impurities
• Add 2-3 drops of AGX Skin to your favorite lotion or hand cream and apply normally for a dose of beneficial antioxidants
• Rub 3-4 drops of AGX Skin directly onto affected areas of skin to help reduce the appearance of cellulite
• Place 1-2 drops of AGX Skin in your face lotion or cleanser and apply normally to help moisturize overly dry skin