4Life Transfer Factor® Cardio
Support for a healthy heart and cardiovascular system*
• Supports healthy cardiovascular and circulatory system function
• Features Targeted Transfer Factor® technology
• Provides antioxidant support
|Discount Based on Quantity||3 - 5||5 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||6 - 11||7 %|
|Discount Based on Quantity||12 - 1000||10 %|
What is 4Life Transfer Factor Cardio?
4Life Transfer Factor Cardio features 4Life’s exclusive Targeted Transfer Factor technology and other ingredients specifically developed to support a healthy cardiovascular system. Along with the immune- enhancing benefits of 4Life Transfer Factor®, the combination of heart-healthy nutrients includes coenzyme Q-10, ginkgo biloba, garlic, red rice yeast extract, and others to promote healthy blood pressure, cholesterol and homocysteine levels.
• Features Targeted Transfer Factor technology to support healthy heart and cardiovascular function
• Includes red rice yeast1, which contains a number of naturally occurring compounds known as monacolins. Monacolins are known to inhibit the activity of an enzyme in the liver, which is needed to produce cholesterol. This is the mechanism that allows red rice yeast extract to support healthy cholesterol and lipid levels
• Contains transfer factors (immune messenger molecules) that help educate immune cells and promote the immune system’s ability to more effectively recognize, respond to, and remember
• Ensures exclusivity with protective United States patent 6,468,534 (extraction process for transfer factors from chicken egg yolk)
Did you know? 4Life Transfer Factor Cardio was 4Life’s first Targeted Transfer Factor product. It was released at the 2002 international convention in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Primary Support: Cardiovascular
Secondary Support: Immune