Meal packs for donation to support hungry children around the world
• Contains a nutritional complex of vitamins and minerals
• Includes 4Life Transfer Factor®
• Provides a nutrient-rich meal, not simply porridge, to enrich lives
• Provides proper nutrition and a feeling of fullness for individuals of all ages
• Tastes great and can be enjoyed by different cultures worldwide
• Supplies a vehicle for distributors to take part in a meaningful corporate-wide effort to fight world hunger
What is 4Life Fortify?
In many parts of the world, children don’t get the daily nourishment they need. Parents struggle to provide life-essential food for their children—let alone strengthening vitamins and minerals. By purchasing and donating 4Life Fortify meal packs, 4Life distributors serve children in need of quality nutrition around the world. Each meal pack provides 12–24 great-tasting meals of rice, lentils, and beans, along with a nutritional complex of vitamins, minerals, and 4Life Transfer Factor—a great foundation for overall wellness.
4Life Fortify supports the humanitarian efforts of independent distributors and helps promote successful business building.
4Life Research® offers an incentive to buy, donate, and promote 4Life Fortify meal packs. Commission is included in the price of the pack and allows distributors to invest their time and resources to encourage others to join the 4Life legacy of service. 4Life Fortify is a product created and supported by 4Life Research, a for-profit company that facilitates donations of purchased 4Life Fortify meal packs to non-profit partners such as Feed The Children. Charity partners distribute 4Life Fortify to children in need without charge or fees.
• Reinforces business building efforts by awarding personal Life Points (LP)*
• May provide tax deductions, since each purchased bag of 4Life Fortify is donated to Feed The Children, a 501 (c)3 entity*
Did You Know?
The World Food Programme (WFP) reports that with more than one billion undernourished people in the world today, hunger and malnutrition are the number one risks to health worldwide. One in six people do not get enough food to be healthy.
In addition, the World Health Organization reports that more than one third of child deaths worldwide are attributed to under-nutrition, with poverty playing a central role. (World Health Statistics, 2009)
*Consult your tax advisor to determine what impact, if any, your donation of 4Life Fortify may have on your tax situation ©2017 4Life Trademarks, LLC, All Rights Reserved. 052516US Label 112210US
Item #15005 1 meal pack
Item #87562 5 meal packs